Employer: National College of Tourism (NCT)
Duty Station: Temeke campuses
Application Deadline: 25th July 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Planning, designing, installing and developing new computer systems as well as establishing computer networking systems.
• Establishing computer networking.
• Provides first line support to computer systems and information technology to the college.
• Installs and maintain computer software and hardware.
• Administers and maintains networking of a computer system.
• Analysis of documents, files, report related to work flow.
• Documenting, present procedures and operating methods.
• Designing systems flow charts of information movements and computer oriented control.
• Designing inputs and outputs files and report format.
• Making backup copies of all databases and transaction logs regularly.
• Making adjustments to system parameters when necessary to improve performance,
• Carrying out any related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree / Advanced Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
• At least three (3) years experience in related field.
How to Apply:
Send Applications to:
Public Service Recruitment
P. O. Box 63100 S. L. P 63100,
DAR ES SALAAM.