Employer: Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited
Duty Station: : Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st July 2013
The Management of Tanzania Portland Cement is inviting for a suitable candidate to fill in the above vacant position.
• Keeping civil/structure jobs on schedule and effectively using the skills of workers.
• Adjust priorities to ensure maximum productivity of assigned civil/structure jobs.
• Ensure the site or workshop has adequate materials and equipment(s).
• Read and interpret drawings and guide artisans for executions.
• Inspect quality of work as it progresses.
• OSHE compliance with the company requirements.
• Carry out measurement of work done, bill of quantities for civil/structure jobs done by contractors for claim purposes.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
• Full Technician Certificate in Civil or Structural Engineering or its equivalent.
• Knowledge of Tanzania construction procedures and codes as stipulated by municipal and ERB is a must.
• Computer knowledge is highly required.
• Minimum of two (2) years of working experience in a cement industry or similar industries in the maintenance of civil/structures.
• Must be fluent in speaking and writing English and Swahili languages.
How to Apply
Send applications clearly marking the position applying and should be addressed to:
The Director of Human Resources,
Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited
P.O. Box 1950,
Dar es Salaam.