Employer: Law School of Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 25th July 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• In charge of all Library matters;
• Developing procedures for acquisition of books and other library resources;
• Developing policies and procedures for delivery of library services
• Evaluating library service delivery with the view to improving such services;
• Providing technical advice and information to library users and researchers;
• Delivering on-the-job training for junior library staff;
• Supervising the conduct of stock taking and making appropriate recommendations for acquisition of books and other resources; and
• Performing any other duties as assigned by relevant senior staff.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Master’s degree in librarianship or equivalent academic qualifications from a recognized institution.
• At least nine years relevant experience
Deputy Principal practical legal training
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution’s salary scale PGSS
How to Apply:
Send Applications to:
Public Service Recruitment
P. O. Box 63100 S. L. P 63100,
DAR ES SALAAM.