Job Title: Assistant Billing Manager – Roaming & Interconnect
Employer: MIC Tanzania Limited ( TiGO )
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 10th August 2013
Job ID #: 803
You are responsible to ensure all revenue and costs stream for roaming and interconnect are captured and tracked with accuracy to avoid leakages and inaccurate reporting
• Supervise all billing staff working on roaming and interconnect platforms
• Carry out monthly interconnect reconciliation for both cost and revenue with other operators and ensure any disputes are resolved within calendar month of invoicing
• Responsible for performing TADIG services before Commercial launch of new roaming partner in accordance to agreed documents.
• Ensure clearing house (MACH) reporting is in-line with roaming activities that have taken place in our network.
• Ensure all routes in switch are configured in the billing system before the routes are open commercially
• Carry out internal controls within the specified frequencies for both platforms and ensure are documented and signed.
• University degree in IT, engineering, computer science or related fields
• Strong programming background and self-efficient in writing SQL scripts
• Accounting background will be an added advantage
• Work experience in the related field of 2-3 years especially in the area of interconnect and roaming will be an added advantage
How to Apply