Employer: Law School of Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 25th July 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Process applications for admissions.
• Prepares training plans and schedules as well as examination timetables.
• Prepares Almanac.
• Prepares students’ progress reports.
• Prepares annual and quarterly reports.
• And others duties assigned by his supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Degree either in Law (LL.B), Education, Public Administration, Information Technology, Human Resources Management or Business Administration from a recognized institution.
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution’s salary PGSS 10
How to Apply:
Send Applications to:
Public Service Recruitment
P. O. Box 63100 S. L. P 63100,
DAR ES SALAAM.