Employer: Azania Bank Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 12th August 2013
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Collect, analyse and present relevant financial performance data for periodic business performance review.
• Provide financial data and co-ordinate the formulation of the Business operating plans/budget and monitor progress towards its achievement, drawing attention to business performance trends and opportunities to maximize earnings and minimize risks.
• Undertake the financial analysis of the Business performance on monthly basis.
• Perform business performance variance reports and variations from set targets.
• Review and monitor the business performance against Bank's policies for Market Risk, Liquidity Management and regulatory and statutory requirements.
• Undertake regular financial analysis of new and existing products within each of the Business Divisions' highlighting the impact on business performance and the risks of such products.
• Perform operating expenses tracking and timely inform the Management to ensure there is no budget overruns.
• Undertake specific assignments such as preparing specific financial reports, liaising with external parties on specific financial information requirements and any other specific assignments as may be required from time to time.
• Perform any work related duties as may be assigned by the Management.
• The applicant should be a holder of Bachelor degree in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting and Finance.
• Should be a CPA holder
• At least TWO (2) years of work experience in Banking Sedor in the area of Business Performance Analysis. A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
Remuneration for successful candidates
• Attractive remuneration packages await successful candidates to the above posts as per Azania Bank Limited Salaries and Incentive Schemes as reviewed from time to time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact and that they will have to meet all costs associated with their attendance to the interviews. Please note also that successful candidates will be required to meet their relocation costs from wherever they are to new duty station.
How to Apply:
Send applications with detailed resume, copies of relevant certificates, names, addresses of at least two referees, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of two referees to;
Azania Bank Limited,
Mawasiliano Towers, Sam Nujoma Road
P. O. BOX 32089
Dar es Salaam
Tel No.: 2412025/26/27, Fax No.: 2412028