Job Title: Assistant Project Engineer (Electrical & Instrumentation)
Employer: Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited
Duty Station: : Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st July 2013
Job Ref: TPCC/DHR/6
The Management of Tanzania Portland Cement is inviting for a suitable candidate to fill in the above vacant position.
• Prepare scope of work for new installation(s)
• Prepare tender documents, feasibly study report for small installation and modification.
• Perform engineering and technical work related including work order, request of purchase and provide technical and analytical support, site survey for modification work and small projects.
• Prepare the cost estimation, analyse and compare to get the most technical- economical solution.
• Plan, coordinate and conduct the job efficiently.
• Prepare contract specification for electrical maintenance.
• Approve the quality of the job done by contractors.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Power System/Automation.
• Good knowledge of Siemens PLC, instrumentation, basic design.
• Computer knowledge especially Microsoft office and Microsoft Projects.
• Familiar with Computerized Maintenance System-Enterprise Asset Management (EAM).
• Minimum of ten (10) years of working experience in a cement industry or similar industries.
• Cement production process knowledge is an added advantage.
• Must be fluent in speaking and writing English and Swahili languages.
How to Apply
Send applications clearly marking the position applying and should be addressed to:
The Director of Human Resources,
Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited
P.O. Box 1950,
Dar es Salaam.