Employer: National College of Tourism (NCT)
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 25th July 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interpreting and implementing Scheme of Service.
• Initiates staff performance appraisal and promotion exercise.
• Processes leave, transfers, staff loans, disciplinary measures and terminal benefits.
• Assist in the identification of training needs.
• Assist in training programmes and preparing budgets and facilitating for its implementation.
• Ensure upkeep of office and estates.
• Facilitates meeting and conferences.
• Facilitate office communication services such as postage, telephone, internet and fax.
• Ensure that good staff relations are maintained.
• Assist in management of the Pension scheme.
• Collecting, keeping and updating personnel data and information.
• Preparing and handling seniority list.
• Drafting internal circulars, letters and internal memorandum for official use.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma either in Human Resources Management,
Public Administration or Manpower Planning from the recognised Institution.
• At least three years working experience in reputable organization in the related field.
How to Apply:
Send Applications to:
Public Service Recruitment
P. O. Box 63100 S. L. P 63100,
DAR ES SALAAM.