Job Title: Accounts Officer (One Post)
Employer: Azania Bank Limited
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 12th August 2013
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Deal with accounting vouchers related to accounting and finance function.
• Maintain and update fixed assets register
• Prepare payment to HESLB & Workers Union Contributions.
• Authorize of entries in the system.
• Perform reconciliation of internal accounts related to finance department - sundry debtors, accruals, provisions etc.
• Prepare and post end of month adjustments - prepayments, provisions etc.
• Prepare payment of corporate, withholding and other non payroll taxes.
• Prepare tax computations arid returns and continuously monitor compliance with taxation issues.
• Check and monitor Inter-branch accounts daily
• Take up other accounting related assignment as may be instructed by the relevant authority.
• A Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy with at least TWO years working experience in Banking Sector. 'She/he should be computer literate.
Remuneration for successful candidates
• Attractive remuneration packages await successful candidates to the above posts as per Azania Bank Limited Salaries and Incentive Schemes as reviewed from time to time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact and that they will have to meet all costs associated with their attendance to the interviews. Please note also that successful candidates will be required to meet their relocation costs from wherever they are to new duty station.
How to Apply:
Send applications with detailed resume, copies of relevant certificates, names, addresses of at least two referees, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of two referees to;
Azania Bank Limited,
Mawasiliano Towers, Sam Nujoma Road
P. O. BOX 32089
Dar es Salaam
Tel No.: 2412025/26/27, Fax No.: 2412028