Friday, 14 June 2013
Sales Administrator Job Vacancy in Tanzania at TTCL
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Job Ref. No: 4211100
Location : DSM at TTCL Headquarters
Reports To: Manager Corporate sales
1. To assist corporate sales team in producing and documenting customer proposal and contracts in an efficient and timely manner.
2. Coordinates with sales office team for timely submission and/or collection of documents (bills, contracts and brochures etc) to customers.
3. Ensure accuracy of account information to customer management /billing system(s) so as to maintain accurate customer bills.
4. To coordinate and arrange transport facilities for effective and efficient operations in corporate sales. 5. Support corporate sales team in debt management of customer accounts and liaise with customer credit department for timely payment.
6. Ensures all documents are registered, filed and stored systematically in corporate sales office
7. Compile and distribute sales office reports to all business stake holders on weekly, monthly annually. 8. To address corporate customers inquiries and complaints in a timely manner.
9. To support internal sales process and procedures
Key Qualifications/ Experiences/ Skills:
- Advanced Diploma in commercial/marketing
- Minimum 3 years plus experiences in sales support
- Independent, self-motivated, result-oriented, and a good team player
- Excellent ability to plan and organize in a self directed environment
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Bright, energetic, dynamic with very good communication & interpersonal skills
- Internet knowledge and computer skills; familiar with Microsoft Office and sales applications
Mode Of Application Application should be submitted on the Application Form accessible in TTCL website www.ttcl.co.tz You are requested to follow the instructions provided in the application form. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to disqualification of application form. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to disqualification of application. The job reference number and the region of preference should be clearly indicated in the space provided on the application form If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 022 214 2553, 022 214 2610, 022 214 2607 during working hours for assistance Closing date and time: One week from the first advertisement date exactly at 16.30 hrs
Deadline : Tuesday, June 25, 2013